Are you looking for a fun activity for a special occasion? Flower arranging workshops are a relaxing, creative way to spend a couple of hours with a group of friends or loved ones.
Our workshops make a great alternative hen party or works do.
The venue… we can either come to you or you can join our workshops held at the beautiful Rectory Mansion – a Tudor building in the heart of Brading.
Our most popular package is the flower crown class combined with a delicious afternoon tea, provided by the amazing FROSTBITE BAKERY, all served on beautiful vintage china. Design choices include flower crowns as well as spring, summer, autumn and winter seasonal displays.
• Saturday 9th February – Spring handtied bouquet
• Saturday 30th March – Make your own Mother’s Day bouquet
• Saturday 13th April – Spring pastel arrangement
• Half Term Holiday May – Something for the kids
• Saturday 8th June – Festival flower crown
• July – Summer handtied bouquet (Date TBC)
• August – Something for the kids (Date TBC)
• October – Autumn Wreath and handtied bouquets (Date TBC)
• November – Wintery handtied bouquet (Date TBC)
• Saturday 7th December – Festive door wreaths
• Saturday 14th December – Festive door wreaths
• Saturday 21st December – Festive table centres
For further information or if you would like to go ahead and plan a flower workshop with us, drop us an email – [email protected].